Thursday, September 17, 2009

What to do when my PAP2 Web browser Interface keeps freezing

I was battling the user interface of my Linksys PAP2 web browser interface. Every time I would try to change a setting in the advaced area, it would freeze up and I'd have to force-close the browser and restart my job. I found that it helped to power-cycle the device after force-closing the browswer, but it wouldn't stop the problem from reoccuring. Finally, what i found that works great, is that you just disconnect your internet connection from the device. Likely you are behind a router, so just unplug the cable that goes from the router to the modem. Then, log into your device (it might be wise to power-cycle it again before opening your browser). Do all your settings, save your settings, and then power cycle your device again. Reconnect the internet and you should be good to go. This worked well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment