Wednesday, June 17, 2009

File Permissions - Why? Why?

It seems that our installation of FreePBX has been plagued with file permission problems. Thankfully, Disposable Joe is slightly more nerdy than I and seems to know not only how to access these things but fix them. I aspire to be likd DJ one day...

So, as discussed in other posts, we had file permission problems with:
-our voicemail
-some extensions <--or was that something else..i recall a .conf file

Now we have what appears to be an issue with file permissions for our Music on Hold. I am trying to upload a PBX-ready file (see my post about doing that if you are interested) but it keeps flippin' up a blank page and not doing anything. Usually this is a file permission issue, I think. Let's see what DJ can do! Bloggit, DJ! How about we make a 12" remix name for you like "DJ PBX"

No comments:

Post a Comment